1884: The Chapel
The Chapel (1884)
Prior to becoming The Chapel this building served as the Methodist Meeting House and later the Dutch Reform Church. As The Chapel it served both the Congregational and Episcopal Church Communities. Later the top two floors were removed and the remaining building was moved to a location near the four corners where it is still in use.