1934: Original Fire Station
Original Fire Station (1945)
Starting out its life as a barn, this building would later serve as an opera house for the Green School of Music, the fire station, a grange hall, post office, and a temporary classroom for the seventh and eighth grades.
Today it is an attractive apartment house. Note the original elevation of Route 25 with respect to the building.